1. For those who got pregnant NATURALLY how many cycles did it take to get pregnant?
1-3 (33) 34%, 4-6 (8) 8%, 7-9 (12) 12%, 10-12 (13) 13%, more than 12 (32) 33%
2. For those who used fertility drugs how many cycles did it take to become pregnant?
1-3 (9) 41%, 4-6 (5) 23%, 7-9 (2) 9%, 10-12 (2) 9%, More than 12 (4) 18%
3. What age are you?
Less than 40 (5) 3%, 40-43 (112) 70%, 44-46 (40) 25%, 47 or more (3) 2%
4. What method did you use to become pregnant?
Spontaneous (137) 85%, Clomid (5) 3%, Injectibles (3) 2%, Clomid/IUI (2) 1%, Injectibles/IVF (11) 7%, Injectibles/IUI (1) 1%, Donor Egg (3) 2%
As of Nov 13/06
Stock Photo credit: hamletnc
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Take Charge of Your Fertility (Teach Yourself)
by Heather Welford
-- Explains everything the prospective parent may need to know as they face the physical, emotional and practical challenges of trying for a baby.
It covers health issues in full, from basic biology and an explanation of fertility and cycles to outlining what supplements are useful and what aren't, and how you can maximize your chances by following a healthy diet and cutting alcohol or nicotine intake.
There are plenty of resources and guidelines for parents facing difficulties, including a guide to the medical options, and advice on how to seek further help.
It will help couples to deal with the emotional issues faced when trying for a baby, and will also give practical information on who you should tell and who you must tell, and when.
With coverage of all aspects of very early pregnancy, from do-it-yourself tests to the very first scan, it will be a useful resource which will help all prospective parents, whether looking to start or to expand their family.
Paperback: 192 pages - Click to order/for more info: Take Charge of Your Fertility - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Take Charge of Your Fertility on your Kindle in under a minute! US/Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!