Amazon.com lists over 11,000 items under the search term "fertility"

High FSH/ low AMH Success Stories

Catherine McDiarmid-Watt | Monday, January 30, 2017 | 7 comments

Image: Kenyan Kiss, by Amanda Kline on freeimages.comFound this post by Ally (Ocelot Cub)on FertilityFriends.co.uk:

Ally wrote: "I have collected a number of success stories from ladies with high FSH/ low AMH who have fallen pregnant. When I have really low days I get out the file and re-read the stories, I find it such a tonic so I wanted to share it....."

Stock Photo Credit: Kenyan Kiss, by Amanda Kline on freeimages.com
All rights reserved

[Note that not all stories are about over 40 women]

Updated January 30, 2017 - dead links removed.

FSH 126 - Estinyl Therapy - Dr. Check

FSH 34 - Pregnant with IVF

AMH 0.1 - Irregular Cycle

FSH 110

FSH 107 - 42 years old

FSH 178 - 3 Babies

Low AMH 0.4 ng/l pregnant with Clearblue Fertility Monitor

Pregnant naturally while waiting for DE

FSH 32 - Elevated Estradiol / High FSH

World's Oldest Natural Mum (59) Conceives While on HRT!

Pregnant while on HRT

FSH 40 Pregnant naturally after DE baby

Pregnancies in ladies with undetectable AMH

No period and FSH 124

FSH 128 on HRT

FSH in 40's

Spreadsheet of Pregnancies Various High FSH

High FSH levels and Natural pregnancy

FSH of 29 and got a BFP this morning

TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Image: Pregnancy MiraclePregnancy Miracle
by Lisa Olsen

-- A 279-page, instantly downloadable e-book presenting a 5-step, sure-fire, 100% guaranteed, clinically proven holistic and ancient Chinese system for permanently reversing your infertility and your partner's infertility disorders and getting pregnant quickly, naturally and safely within 2-4 months without drugs, dangerous surgeries, side effects, or expensive infertility treatments.

It's probably the most powerful infertility reversal system ever developed, and currently the best-selling e-book of its kind on the entire Web!

Here's what the author Lisa Olson had to say about her incredible program:
After 14 years of trial, error and experimentation, I finally discovered the answer to infertility and developed a fool-proof system to getting pregnant the natural way - no drugs, or surgery necessary.

It took a lot of research to get to where I am today, to know exactly what works and what doesn't. Yes, after desperate trial and error, countless of useless treatments, disappointments and agony, a simple holistic system opened the door to my new and much brighter life of motherhood.

I was also excited to see that my other infertility related symptoms had diminished. After years of waiting I was finally free from Infertility! I have become a proud mother of two.

"And now I'm finally revealing my secrets in this new 'encyclopedia' of pregnancy called, Pregnancy Miracle."

"I will be your own personal coach, take you by the hand, and lead you through the lousy advice, hype and gimmicks... and directly to the sort of inner balance perfection that will end your battle with infertility forever and help you become a proud mother of your healthy children."

Image: Buy Now
Click to order/for more info on this helpful program:
Pregnancy Miracle

• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.

More "Pregnancy Over 40" blogs to visit:
Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!

Category: , ,

Catherine

About Catherine: I am mom to three grown sons, two grandchildren and two rescue dogs. After years of raising my boys as a single mom, I remarried a wonderful man who had never had a child of his own. Unexpectedly, I found myself pregnant at 49!
Sadly we lost that precious baby at 8 weeks, and decided to try again. Five more losses, turned down for donor egg, foster care and adoption due to my age and losses - we have accepted that there will be no more babies in our house.

Find Catherine on Google+ - Circle us on Google+ - Join us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter

7 comments

1. Anonymous says:

I do believe it can be possible. I read similar stories in the website http://www.fertileheart.com/ by Julia Indichova, Plus in this website the philosophy is that each loss is a learning and that the longing for a child can bring up the best of you and can heal your life.

2. Anonymous says:

Hi have an FSH of 15.6 and a AMH of 1.46 at 39 yrs ols. I have tried 9 months of accuputure and herb + 2 rounds of clomid. Nothing has worked. I have been told my old chance is with a donor egg. We can't afford that. Is there any way to get pregnant naturally? I have modified my diet and taken herbs. Need help!

3. Anonymous says:

Clomid and femara were the 2 drugs I tried. They upset my menstrual cycle - in one month I had 2 periods! and then my period disappeared for a while. I do not want to use any fertility drug at the moment. I am working with visualizations and diet. As I said before, check the testimonials in the website fertileheart.com. I am using the same visualizations to heal other health issues. There are many things we can do to reach our dream to have a child, but they all begin with healing ourselves and getting stronger, mentally and physically.

4. Anonymous says:

My Success Story. February 1 2012, 6:47 AM

I was 36 when I found out that my FSH was 14 and AMH 0.06. My doctor said that it would be impossible for me to become pregnant without IVF. Even with IVF i had a 5% chance IF they could harvest any eggs. Now, I am a doctor myself so I knew what those numbers meant and wanted to start treatment ASAP. I even considered egg donors and adoption but my DH insisted that we could get pregnant "naturally" so he wanted to wait. 8 months later I got pregnant and had a miscarriage at week 5. I was devastated but realized that there was hope after all. 3 months after that I got pregnant again.

Today we have a wonderful 10 week old boy. Numbers are just numbers and when and if it is meant to happen, it will happen. Just think positive and do not give up. I never tried the acupuncture, nor did I go on a special diet or eat natural remedies. Just trust that it will happen.

Good luck.

5. Anonymous says:

Dear women:
    I am 39, after 7 month TTC#2 I got my devastating AMH level result at the end of January. <0.6.. My FSH was ok but my egg counting was only 3 at day 3.
    It took me few days of sadness to start the fight:
    I stopped to visit the dr

6. Anonymous says:

married 5 years ago at age 37, for tow years my husband didnt want me to be pregnant neither me, then 3rd year tried for one year but no sing of luck. At age 40 my FSH, 42 - LH 23 . and AMH 0.5 my gy just told it is impossible any pregnancy and i have to rush for pregnancy, i checked online and with other friends so finally decided just have clomid and metformin after a month using these drugs got pregnant, but miscarriage on 12/w, my heart brok but never give up, i m at age 43 now, my AMH is 0.2 very low, but have hope to get pregnant naturally.
    good luck for every body

7. Mandy says:

What all did you try to get pregnant? I'm in the same boat at the age of 37, trying for 2 years with no success.

WE LOVE COMMENTS!
Don't just sit there, reading this story or article - say something! Do you believe it? Do you think it is impossible? Do you wish it was you? Do you have a story to share (it might get published!)

NOTE: Comments are moderated - just to stop the spambots - and so may take up to a few hours to be approved.

Catherine reserves the right to review, edit, refuse or delete any comment.