For those who already checked out the Can't Get Your Dr to Prescribe Progesterone? article, and still can't find a local doctor, here's another great option!
I've found an online pharmacy that will help you figure out what you need, via saliva testing, and submit it to your current doctor.
If your doctor still refuses to help, they will find you a local doctor that will help you.
Photo credit: Traditional and Modern Medicine by spotreporting, on Flickr
Some rights reserved
The Patient Empowerment Program is a full in-depth consultation with a consultant pharmacist whereby we evaluate your symptoms, lab work of your hormones (if performed), and any other pertinent laboratory results via phone consult.
We then make an assessment and write a clinical consult note that includes recommendations for natural bioidentical hormones that you can provide to your doctor.
If you have already discussed bioidentical hormones with your doctor or if your doctor refuses to prescribe them after reviewing our recommendations, we will provide you with a referral to a physician in your area that will prescribe bio-identical hormones.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Infertility Journeys: Finding Your Happy Ending
by Lesley Vance
-- Tells the family-building journeys of eighteen couples who struggle with infertility and how they find their happy endings.
Written with honesty, humor, and compassion, Infertility Journeys weaves the stories of women and men together with a wealth of information about fertility treatments, and the emotional struggles couples experience.
The book offers hope, encouragement, and inspiration, helping women and men to process unmet expectations and to navigate their family-building options. Overflowing with ideas and suggestions.
Paperback: 186 pages - Click to order/for more info: Infertility Journeys - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Infertility Journeys on your Kindle in under a minute!
US/Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!