Give your baby-making a boost with this healthy smoothie recipe.
This smoothie is rich in B vitamins, zinc and essential fatty acids to support a healthy hormone balance; antioxidants to help protect sperm and eggs; and vitamin E, which can reduce miscarriage risk and aid sperm production. Just blend and serve.
1 tsp honey
1 tsp lecithin powder
1 tsp LSA powder (finely ground linseed, sunflower seeds and almonds)
1 tsp wheat germ (powder or oil)
1 tsp yoghurt (acidophilus-cultured)
1 egg (medium size, organic) (note: eat a maximum of 3 eggs per week)
1/2 medium banana (or 1/2 cup of strawberries or mango pieces)
250ml low-fat cow's milk, soy milk, nut milk or rice milk (preferred)
Add 1 tablespoon of low-fat ice-cream, sorbet or gelato.
Carob powder is also nutritious and can add flavour and texture
Photo credit: news.com.au
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Eat, Love, Get Pregnant: A Couple's Guide To Boosting Fertility and Having A Healthy Baby
by Karen Daniels
-- "A breakthrough revolutionary plan for getting pregnant fast, solving common fertility problems and having a healthy baby – this is NOT your average book on getting pregnant !"
Renowned fertility expert Dr. Niels Lauersen and women’s wellness expert Colette Bouchez help readers take charge of their fertility with a revolutionary new self-help plan designed to show couples how to work together to boost their conception odds, plan for a healthy pregnancy, and get pregnant faster – all without the use of expensive fertility treatments or medications.
Based on scientific research and tested on thousands of couples Eat-Love- GET PREGNANT is a simple yet revolutionary plan that provides the quintessential “missing link ” absent from most other fertility programs – namely, the importance of not only boosting both male and female fertility simultaneously, but bold new evidence showing how, when couples work together in certain special and unique ways, they can create a unified “fertility power boost” strong enough to take them from infertile to fertile in as little as three months.
Paperback: 116 pages - Click to order/for more info: Eat, Love, Get Pregnant
-- Start reading Eat, Love, Get Pregnant on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!