Insider's Guide to Egg Donation, is the first how-to-guide helping families of all types navigate the less talked about but widely practiced landscape of reproductive medicine, infertility, egg donor landscape with a warm and friendly tone.
Each year, over 7.3 million Americans face reproductive issues and infertility. Many turn to the nearly 500 reproductive specialty clinics across the United States. Insider’s Guide to Egg Donation is the first book to give a comprehensive overview of the egg donation process for all types of families, from an insider’s perspective.
Authors Wilson-Miller and Napoletano, egg donors themselves who work in the industry, discuss the ins and outs of what happens when you want to begin a family through egg donation. Chapters cover emotional, legal, and medical aspects of the process, how to choose a facility and donor, as well as advice for gay, lesbian, transgendered, single, and international recipients.
“When I went through this process as an intended parent back in 2000 there was no guide, no book, no support groups…If I were doing this all over again this would be a book I’d buy and read from cover to cover.”—Marna Gatlin, Founder, Parents Via Egg Donation
Launched in 2007, Demos Health is committed to bridging the gap between consumers and the healthcare community.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Insider's Guide to Egg Donation:
A Compassionate and Comprehensive Guide for All Parents-to-Be
by Wendie Wilson-Miller and Erika Napoletano
-- In their search for alternative means for building a family, those who face infertility turn to the nearly 500 reproductive specialty clinics across the United States.
While egg donors enter into the picture for a variety of reasons, every reason has the same desired result: a family to call one’s own.
Same-sex and single-by-choice parents are more prevalent than ever in the fertility industry, and there is no definitive, up-to-date guide to help families of all types approach egg donation, especially these niche groups. Resources are fragmented, true regardless of the family structure.
The Insider's Guide to Egg Donation is the first how-to-handbook that helps families of all types navigate the less talked about but widely practiced egg donor landscape with a warm and friendly tone, giving those in search of a different kind of stork the answers and information they need as they begin to research family-building options.
Paperback: 280 pages - Click to order/for more info: The Insider's Guide to Egg Donation
-- Start reading The Insider's Guide to Egg Donation on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!