Include this simple lemon water drink into your fertility diet as it has so many health benefits!
Great for anyone in the preconception stage (men and women).
Lemon water can aid with bringing the body back into harmony!
Firstly staying hydrated is essential for maintaining optimum bodily functions and flushing out unwanted toxins.
Most doctors recommend that we should be drinking at least eight x 8-ounce glasses of water per day.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Fertility Diet: Groundbreaking Research Reveals Natural Ways to Boost Ovulation and Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
by Jorge Chavarro, Walter Willett, Patrick Skerrett
-- Reveals startling new research from the landmark Nurses' Health Study, which shows that the food you eat can boost your fertility.
The book prescribes ten simple changes in diet and activity that can increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Groundbreaking findings into changes you can put into practice today, setting the stage for a healthy pregnancy and forming the foundation for an eating strategy that will serve you well for the rest of your life.
The Fertility Diet also offers a week's worth of meal plans and delicious recipes that will make following the guidelines easy and tasty.
Paperback: 288 pages - Click to order/for more info: The Fertility Diet
US | Canada | UK
Hardcover: 304 pages - Click to order/for more info: The Fertility Diet
US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading The Fertility Diet on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!