What a woman eats while she’s pregnant may have an impact on the genes of her children and their children, according to a recent study done on mice.
Published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, the study had researchers giving supplements to pregnant mice.
They found that the variance in nutrition affected the color of not only the direct offspring, but of the offspring’s offspring.
This is the first study where the findings have indicated that the foods a mother eats while pregnant have such a long-term impact on her genetic line.
Link to Studies
Stock Photo credit: lockstockb
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Trying To Conceive By Eating Fertility Boosting Foods Eating To Get Pregnant Guide
by Dana Tebow
-- This book is just what you need if you are having trouble getting pregnant. Dana's book provides all the well-meaning advice you could find.
But do not be fooled by the kind manner in which she presents her advice, because this book is filled with the fruitage of many months of careful research.
Dana begins with basics of explaining what ovulation is. This is the most crucial aspect of understanding how the ovulation diet works.
Once the foundation has been laid, Dana next explains what Cervical Mucus is, and its role in helping you conceive the child you have always wanted.
Dana even explains the foods that will help you become more fertile. Best of all, she presents a few of the methods that have been tried and proven to help women get pregnant.
Paperback: 24 pages - Click to order/for more info: Ovulation Diet - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Ovulation Diet on your Kindle in under a minute! US | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here: US | Canada | UK , or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!