Garden Acupuncture, the premiere fertility clinic in Park Slope, Brooklyn is helping women get pregnant, stay pregnant and give birth to healthy babies.
Carrie had a history of infertility despite her active, healthy lifestyle. After several miscarriages and a D+C, her cycle became very irregular. She then decided to seek out professional treatment.
She came to Garden Acupuncture to enhance her fertility and to ensure a full term pregnancy. After several months of acupuncture and Chinese herbal therapy, Carrie had a normal menstrual cycle and was ready to conceive. Her pregnancy has been completely normal and she is due late December.
Acupuncture has been increasing fertility for centuries and now a recent study shows how. Researchers from The Second Affiliated Hospital of Shandong University of TCM, uncovered the biochemical mechanism that does just this. Acupuncture increases blood levels of HLA-G (human leukocyte antigen).
Presence of the HLA-G protein is predictive of higher pregnancy and live birth rates according to modern research conducted at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Learn more about Garden Acupuncture by watching the video.
Garden Acupuncture is located in Park Slope Brooklyn, next to the Food Co-Op
790A Union St (between 6/7th Ave)
Photo credit: GardenAcu.com
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Midlife Motherhood: A Woman-to-Woman Guide to Pregnancy and Parenting
by Jann Blackstone-Ford
-- What's a woman to do when she's facing menopause, toddlers, and elder care all at the same time?
Women who have "been there and done that" provide some insight in Midlife Motherhood.
Offering humor, warmth, and frankness, this is a hand-holding guide for the uninitiated.
What's on their minds:
• Common fears and concerns: from Down's syndrome to being too old
• Fertility challenges and what to physically expect from pregnancy
• How to juggle postpartum demands-parenting, working, caring for aging parents . . . and all at once!
• Hot flashes and warm bottles: coping with hormonal changes while caring for a new baby
Paperback: 288 pages - Click to order/for more info:
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!