Are you taking so many supplements that you rattle when you walk? But it's hard to remember to take them, or to get your partner to take them?
Buy yourself a couple of weekly pill boxes - yes, just like the seniors use to remember their pills.
Once a week, fill them up with your supplements - one weekly box per meal, if you take supplements at breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
Now, so you don't forget, put it out next to your plate, morning coffee mug, next to the coffee pot. Wherever you will see them and remember!
Don't forget your partner - he will take them easier if you do all the sorting ahead of time, and all he has to do is grab them and swallow! If you have a lot of supplements to take, don't allow yourself to take a drink unless you take a pill with it.
Have to eat on the run? Get yourself a travel pill box, and take your supplements with you. If you arrive home and have forgotten to take them, take them the minute you remember.
It does take a bit of disciplining yourself at first, and they say it takes 21 days to make a habit. But keep at it, because if it is truly important to you, you will start to remember to take them regularly.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Before Your Pregnancy:
A 90-Day Guide for Couples on How to Prepare for a Healthy Conception
by Amy Ogle, Lisa Mazzullo, Mary D'Alton
-- Covering preconception and inter-conception (between-pregnancy) well-being for women and men, Amy Ogle and Lisa Mazzullo draw on new research from their complementary fields of expertise and reveal how good preconception health can lower the risk of pregnancy complications and improve lifelong health.
Why a ninety-day guide? It takes that long for sperm to mature, and at least that much time for the prospective mother to ensure that her body becomes pregnancy-ready.
In a warm, intelligent style, the authors address up-to-date topics such as age, heredity, vaccinations, supplements, and weight.
Paperback: 608 pages - Click to order/for more info: Before Your Pregnancy - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Before Your Pregnancy on your Kindle in under a minute! US/Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!