(Created by Dr. Li Liu based on her clinical insight and experience)
Fertile Diet Schedule:
Before Ovulation (help implantation): pineapple, mango, papaya, one egg a day, roe, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, etc.
During or After Ovulation: Warm food like millet, brown rice, avoid cold food like Tofu, etc.
During Menstrual Cycle: Avoid beans, tomatoes or cold food, eat more warm food but not much spicy food.
Pregnancy: first 3 month of pregnancy follow warm food diet, absolutely to avoid seafood like crabmeat (cause miscarriage), susi or raw salad not much either. Middle of pregnancy should avoid barley to prevent amniotic fluid drainage. Late stage pregnancy should eat more cooling food like cucumber, etc.
Postpartum: due to loss of blood, body will feel chilly or cold, follow warm food diet and eat more ginger, chicken, seasame oil (help uterus constrict to remove placenta leftover), quail is ideal to heal wound and scar.
Full article: DrLiLiu.com
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Empty Womb, Aching Heart: Hope and Help for Those Struggling With Infertility
by Marlo Schalesky
-- Contains frank and emotionally resonate stories from both men and women facing the struggle of infertility.
Mother's Day is not a joyful occasion for all women, particularly those who would like to have children but cannot.
Marlo Schalesky's Empty Womb, Aching Heart: Hope and Help for Those Struggling with Infertility does for Christian women what Rabbi Nina Beth Cardin's Tears of Sorrow, Seeds of Hope: A Jewish Spiritual Companion for Infertility and Pregnancy Loss did for Jewish women: provide comfort and camaraderie in the face of infertility and pregnancy loss.
Paperback: 188 pages - Click to order/for more info: Empty Womb, Aching Heart - US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading Empty Womb, Aching Heart on your Kindle in under a minute! US/Canada | Canada | UK
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!