Trying to conceive can be a stressful time — and not just for me, it’s quite common — all the worries.
Trying to conceive is such a personal thing too, I mean who really goes around talking about their cervical mucus and sexy-time scheduling (I do!), so sometimes these worries many of us have make us feel like we’re the only ones worrying… but I assure you, you’re not alone!
I sometimes find myself wishing this was all easier for me. I know things are always greener on the other side and realize there are people who have it harder than I do, but I don’t want to diminish my feelings by saying those things to myself. I am feeling a bit defeated. I wish I didn’t have to worry about miscarriage and could get pregnant with no worries.
I wish we could just casually try without the need for meds and constant temperature taking and planning for fertility times.
Photo credit: modified from photostock
All rights reserved
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION
First Time Mothers, Last Chance Babies
by Madelyn Cain
-- Advice and comfort for baby boomer mothers.
First-Time Mothers, Last-Chance Babies takes an extremely thoughtful look into a subject that is ignored in our society.
Her carefully written and researched book reveals the truth about the difficulty, and the rewards, of parenting later in life.
Length: 220 pages
Paperback - Click to order/for more info: First Time Mothers, Last Chance Babies
Hardcover - Click to order/for more info: First Time Mothers, Last Chance Babies
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!