Photo by www.cnn.com
In this article from CNN, one woman offers helpful advice for couples who are trying to get pregnant. Pamela Madsens says it took teams of doctors, drugs, and fertility treatments before she could conceive each of her two sons, but she has a few easy tips that she believes may help other infertile couples. Her advice includes pointers on how to speed up a referral to a fertility clinic, how to pick the right doctor, and tips on getting the support you need from your spouse.
• Expert: 40 percent of infertility is due to something wrong with the man
• Meeting a "cycle buddy" at a clinic or online can be helpful
• Women under 35 should try for a year before proceeding with fertility treatments
• Women over 35 should wait no longer than six months before getting help
(CNN) UPDATED 08/07/2008
Click here to read the full story
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
- Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
4,750 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Recent Keyword Searches: can marijuana mess up sperm, estrogen high on fertility test am i pregnant?, what should i do if i am trying to get pregnant at forty, when is a woman too old to get pregnant, secondary infertility in your 40s