The road to conception can be very smooth for some couples, while others find that it can take years before they are able to become pregnant. While there are many factors that can affect successful conception, understanding some basic things can make your journey easier. If you are trying to conceive, here are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Know Your Monthly Cycle. One of the best ways to increase your chances of becoming pregnant is to understand how your monthly cycle works. Every woman is different and in some cases, every cycle is different. Before you conceive, take a few months to chart your cycle from beginning to end. Keep track of the first day of your period and when you ovulate.
This information will help you determine when you are most fertile and when you should be scheduling intercourse. It may not be very romantic to schedule it in, but if you do want to conceive, you have to be able to take advantage of that window of opportunity when it arrives.
2. Predict Your Monthly Ovulation. In order to find that window of opportunity, you have to know when you ovulate. There is a period of five days within each cycle that you are at your most fertile. The three days preceeding ovulation and the day following ovulation. Once you know when this occurs, you can greatly increase the likelihood of fertilization.
Remember that once an egg is released from an ovary, it only has a period of 24 hours when it remains viable. It is vital to make sure that you are having intercourse as close to the date that you ovulate as possible. While you can become pregnant at any time during those five days, it is best to try to time your ovulation and intercourse as closely as possible.
3. Get Healthy Ahead of Time. In order to be at your most fertile, you need to take care of yourself. Start taking prenatal vitamins ahead of time and have yourself looked over by a doctor. If you have noticed any irregularities with your monthly cycles, talk to them about it now. If you have questions about ovulation or learning more about your body, it is important to have these questions answered ahead of time.
Get plenty of rest and practice a healthy lifestyle. Try to remove stress from your life and take good care of your body. You'll be asking it to undergo a great task over the next nine months and you owe it to yourself and your future child to be as healthy as possible.
Successful conception doesn't have to be difficult. Although it can take a healthy couple a year to conceive naturally, by paying attention to this advice, you can increase your chances of becoming pregnant in less time. Remember, if you don't conceive right away, don't get disheartened. Just keep trying and barring any fertility issues you should be able to conceive a happy and healthy baby.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
Prince or Princess?
All Natural Way to Predict Your Baby's Gender Accurately - 94% Success Rate
by Alicia Pennington
-- In the first year of introduction, 117 couples used this method and I am so proud to declare that 112 couples had conceived the baby gender of their choice! That's a 94% success rate!
Word started spreading and my reputation began to grow as a midwife, renowned for my baby gender selection method! As the number of patients wanting to find out about my method were increasing rapidly, I knew I had to do something drastic when my phone kept ringing off the hook even at 4am! I therefore decided to be a full time consultant on baby gender selection, to help as many people achieve their perfect family by having the perfect baby.
You can be as happy, no matter where you are, this is a real opportunity for you to create your dream family. I have compiled my findings from all my years of research into a reader friendly e-book which is made easy for all to understand.
You can stop wishing and hoping for a boy or a girl and start working on doing things right and get the baby you have always wanted.
You may be concerned whether you will be getting what I have promised you. Well, don't worry... if you don't get what you expect for whatever reasons, I will give you back your money with no questions asked.
Yes and I repeat.. a rock solid 100% Money Back Guarantee with no questions asked.
Click to order/for more info on this helpful program:
Prince or Princess?
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!