Many couples are told that their infertility problems are unexplained.
When both partners are both is perfect reproductive health but are not able to conceive then it is called unexplained infertility.
One of the major causes of such unexplained infertility can be digestive disorders.
If you have ever suffered from a serious digestive disorder like irritable bowel syndrome or Crohn's syndrome, then it might reduce your chances of conception substantially.
Let us take a look at how digestive disorders or gastrointestinal diseases affect fertility...
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
But I Don't Feel Too Old to Be a Mommy!: The Complete Sourcebook for Starting (and Re-Starting) Motherhood Beyond 35 and After 40
by Doreen Nagle
-- The first and only book to fully address the concerns of the ever-growing but greatly ignored audience of literate, educated women who have delayed motherhood.
In this comprehensive work, women who are considering parenting in their 30s, 40s and later-whether for the first time or starting over-will find all the information they need to make informed choices.
Complete with quotes from medical experts, later-in-life moms and their kids, this one-stop book will calm the doubts and fears of women considering motherhood after 35 and beyond 40 by providing supportive yet realistic information.
Paperback: 275 pages - Click to order/for more info: But I Don't Feel Too Old to Be a Mommy!
US | Canada | UK
-- Start reading But I Don't Feel Too Old to Be a Mommy! on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• My Frugal Baby Tips: Taking care of baby and mom needs naturally, does not have to cost a whole lot of money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!