The format of the webinar will be a 15-20 minute presentation by Dr. Sher, followed by a question/answer session. Participants will be able to type their infertility questions into a form where Dr. Sher can read and respond to them live. The discussion will cover immunologic implantation problems as well as anatomical and chromosomal abnormalities that affect embryo implantation.
“This is a unique format, in that we have the ability to appear live on camera, while intermixing this with slides and graphics in order to enhance the presentation,” said Dr. Sher. “We have found that the question and answer portion helps engage the audience and personalize the information.”
This is Dr. Sher’s third webinar of the year and the fourth webinar for Sher Fertility Institute overall. Past topics have included the following:
- Unexplained IVF Failure (Hosted by Dr. Sher)
- Managing the Cost of Fertility Treatments (Hosted by Dr. Sher)
- Recurrent Miscarriage (Hosted by Jeffrey Fisch, MD)
Sher Fertility Institute has been hosting web chats for many years, but until recently, the format didn’t include live video and slides. The new format has received positive feedback from viewers. For additional information or to register for this webinar, please visit the Sher Fertility Institute website.
About Sher Fertility Institute
Sher Fertility Institute is a national network of eight fertility clinics across the United States specializing in cutting-edge technology, personalized fertility treatment and compassionate care. Locations include Las Vegas, NV; Dallas, TX; St. Louis, MO; Peoria, IL; Lehigh Valley, PA; Bedminster, NJ; New York City, NY; and Westchester Co., NY. Founder Dr. Geoffrey Sher established the first private In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) program in the United States in 1982. Dr. Sher and his colleagues have been influential in the development of dozens of important breakthroughs in the field of reproductive care.
TODAY'S BOOK SUGGESTION:
The Fertile Female: How the Power of Longing for a Child Can Save Your Life and Change the World
by Julia Indichova
-- Written by an author whose expertise grew from an extensive counseling practice as well as personal experience.
The Fertile Female offers a hope-filled view of reproductive difficulties, with a deeper understanding of the often-confusing messages of mind-body and alternative medicine.
With an engaging mix of passion and humor the book initiates a public debate on the politics of infertility and its effect on our health care system.
Includes practice exercises and a section on dietary recommendations, complete with recipes.
Hardcover: 259 pages
Click to read more
• Follow us on Twitter, join the conversation on our Facebook page, circle us on Google+, follow our pins on Pinterest.
More Frugal Blogs and Websites:
• Born to Love: All your cloth diapering needs, and much more - naturally! We are strong advocates of the personal, social and environmental benefits of natural parenting.
• Frugal Freebies: Keep up with the latest free stuff, deals, coupons, and other ways to save money!
• Life Begins... - Pregnancy stories of loss, hope and help
• Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope and inspiration!
• You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options and suggestions
• Stories of Pregnancy and Birth over 44 - sharing news stories I find online, for inspiration!