Here's a list of some iPhone Applications that can make life as a new or expecting parent more manageable:
1. Nurtur (by Live Axle LLC) $9.99 - A fertility calendar that allows you to record your basal temperature and follows the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) for encouraging pregnancy.
2. FREE Menstrual Calendar (by Tamtris Web Services) FREE - Keep a record of your menstrual cycle and sexual activity with this color-coded calendar. Provides your expected ovulation and most fertile days while providing you with daily tips and information.
3. iPeriod (by Winkpass Creations) $1.99 - Do you remember the date of your last period when the doctor asks? The iPeriod calendar automatically remembers for you as well as predicting the starting day for the next 12 months. Also predicts ovulation and fertility (optional) while you keep track of your PMS symptoms (weight, energy levels, etc).
4. 9-Toolbox (by e2ndesign) FREE - Not only does this have a discreet calendar to keep track of your monthly period and predicted dates of fertility, but there are 8 other applications, some of which might be more helpful than others, such as the Tip Calculator and Units of Measure.
5. FemiCycle (by Alpha Salmon) $2.99 - For women wanting to either become pregnant or avoid a possible pregnancy. It also provides a guide to help increase your chances of conceiving a boy or girl.
Read more: http://www.examiner.com/x-1210-San-Diego-Parenting-Examiner~y2009m6d15-Trying-to-get-pregnant-Theres-an-app-for-that
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Stories of Pregnancy over 44 years old - sharing stories I find online, for inspiration!
Recent Keyword Searches: how to get pregnant in your 40's, vitex to get pregnant, what last age women can be pregnant?, pregnancy'with'high'fsh miracle stories, can you get pregnant after 50 years old