* Ovu-Trac®, an Ovulation Predictor Kit, has been used successfully by tens of thousands of women throughout Canada since 1996 and has been found to predict ovulation with 96.2% accuracy.
* Based on research dating back to the 1940s, this fertility predictor kit allows women to determine their personal fertile days by tracking changes in their individual fertility cycle and viewing bio-salt concentrations in saliva samples, which are fertility indicators, in the privacy of their own homes.
* The Ovu-Trac® was designed specifically to measure bio-salt concentrations in saliva that indicate a transition to a fertile state in women.
* Most fertility calendars base their ovulation calculations on the 28-day menstrual cycle, which is not typical for most women. For these women, ovulation is best measured by counting backwards from the first day of menstruation. The Ovu-Trac® kit allows women to predict fertility regardless of their cycle lengths.
* To order Ovu-Trac® or learn more about the kit, how it works, ovulation prediction and other fertility issues, please visit http://www.ovu-trac.com/ , or contact OvumOptics, Inc. at (403) 578-3055.
Read more: http://pr-usa.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=218121&Itemid=28
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
- Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
5,100 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Recent Keyword Searches: change of life babies, pregancy change of life, trying to get pregnant naturally at 50, improving egg quality progesterone, upto what age can conceive